3-Blade! The 2-1/2" Standard spinner is one of the most popular three blade spinners we make.
Also available in alternative shapes- see the TT-2513-B (FAI) and the TT-2603-B (62mm) versions. See # TT-2503-B-120 for prop slots that are large enough to use on four stroke engines.
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Graupner 12 x 8 Three Blade.(Also available in the 4-blade version.)
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .40's to .75's but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone. Check out the 120-Slot Version for the bigger 4-Stroke Engines
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.