All Tru-Turn Spinners are fully machined from solid barstock aluminum for unmatched performance and weight characteristics.
This is the "Standard" shape spinner. This was the First Spinner ever made in our shop in 1985- and is one of our most popular sizes.
The 2" diameter spinner dresses up 50- size and smaller planes with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
Running an Electric motor? click here to choose an E-version of this spinner Electrics
Also available in 2 & 4-blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Zinger 9x7 Three Blade. ( Also available in 4-blade versions.)
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the smaller 2-stroke glow fuel engines like .09 to .50- but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone. NOTE: 4 stroke motors need the longer 2" Ultimate Shape Cone 2″ Ultimate Style 3 Blade Spinner
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.