Historically one of our most popular sizes- it's available in several shapes-(See the TT-2262-B (FAI)- TT-2232-B (AT-6) and the New TT-2282-B (Jet).
This gives you a choice of shapes- along with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
Available in 2- 3- 4-Blade versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Zinger 11x8 Three Blade. (Also available in 4-blade versions).
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the smaller engines like .25 to .61 size- but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.