2″ Standard Spinner 2-BLADE
$32.95 – $42.95
All Tru-Turn Spinners are fully machined from solid barstock aluminum for unmatched performance and weight characteristics.
You've chosen the "Standard" spinner shape. This was the First Spinner ever made in our shop in 1985- and is one of our most popular sizes.
The 2" diameter spinner dresses up 50- size and smaller planes with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
Running Electric Motors? click here to search our E-Spinner offerings Electrics
Also available in 3 & 4-blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Fits up to a Zinger 9x7 Two Blade. (Also available in 3 and 4-blade versions.)
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the smaller 2-Stroke engines like .09 to .50- but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone. NOTE: 4 stroke motors need the longer 2" Ultimate Shape Cone 2″ Ultimate Style 120-SLOT Spinner
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.
Precision Spinner Slotting