All Tru-Turn Spinners are fully machined from solid barstock aluminum for unmatched performance and weight characteristics.
You've chosen the Ultimate spinner shape. This is the Aerobatic shape preferred on Ultimate Biplanes, Giles, Extras, Prop Jets and others.
The 2" diameter spinner dresses up 50- size and smaller planes with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
This Sleek Ultimate Shape Spinner is Long Enough to allow for SOME of the bigger 90 to 120 4-Stroke Engines and prop slots are made to fit small 4 stroke applications.
This Spinner works remarkably well on Smaller Cessna Kits and some Sport Applications where a Longer Spinner just looks better.
Also available in 3 & 4-blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Larger slot for the 90 to 120 size and props up to an APC 16 /10p Two Blade.
NOTE The -120 Slot Will work with APC 14/6 But WILL NOT work with the WIDE BLADE Prop. Look at the TT-2052-B-W or See Special Slotting Option below.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the bigger engines like the .90 to 1.20 Four Strokes. It has relatively large prop slots for a 2-1/4" Spinner. It can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.