All Tru-Turn Spinners are fully machined from solid barstock aluminum for unmatched performance and weight characteristics.
You've chosen the Ultimate spinner shape. This is the Aerobatic shape preferred on Ultimate Biplanes, Giles, Extras, Prop Jets and others.
The 2" diameter spinner dresses up 50- size and smaller planes with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
This Spinner works remarkably well on Smaller Cessna Kits and some Sport Applications where a Longer Spinner just looks better.
Also available in 3 & 4-blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Zinger 9x7 Three Blade.
Note: Will not fit Component Props with Disks (Also available in 4-blade versions.)
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the smaller engines like .09 to .50- but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.