All Tru-Turn Spinners are fully machined from solid barstock aluminum for unmatched performance and weight characteristics.
You've chosen the Ultimate spinner shape. This is the Aerobatic shape preferred on Ultimate Biplanes, Giles, Extras, Prop Jets and others.
The 2" diameter spinner dresses up 50- size and smaller planes with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
The Wideblade Spinner is Specially Slotted for Low Pitch APC Props used for 3-D Maneuvers. This Spinner is Great for the U-Can-Do 3-D Type Kits
Also available in 3 & 4-blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Wide Blade APC Props: 13/ 6 to 15/6 but NOT with the APC 14/6 Std. Check the 120 version if you need bigger slots for your 4-Stroke.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the Medium Size .60 to .90 Two & Four Strokes. It can be Special Slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.