Lightweight! This is the Standard slot TT-2502-B- but approximately 30% lighter due to it's light backplate!
The 2-1/2" Standard spinner is one of the most popular and versatile spinners we make.
Also available in alternative shapes- see the TT-2512-B (FAI) & TT-2602-B (62mm) versions. See # TT-2502-B-120 for prop slots that are large enough for four stroke engines.
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop rang: Up to a Zinger 12 x 12 Two Blade.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .40's to .75's, but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.