5 1/2″ Spitfire 2-BLADE Aluminum Spinner
$295.00 – $311.00
SPITFIRE! Designed for the Nick Ziroli Spitfire Supermarine Mk I-V by Ziroli Plans. The spinner is very close to 1/4 scale. Ominous Warbird appearance at approximate 5 1/2" diameter. A distinctly noticeable style, this spinner can also work well in other applications that require a 5 1/2" shorter profile spinner
Also fits Ziroli JU-87D Stuka. You may also like this look on a Vailly Sea Fury too
Fully Machined from Barstock Aluminum. As result, you get a superior quality, lightweight, high performance Spinner.
Prop Range: No Charge for Custom Slotting your new Tru-Turn Spinner. Be Sure to specify the Brand, Size, Pitch and Blade count of your Prop when placing your Order. We will make your Prop Slotting Problems Disappear.
Engine Range: This spinner is generally meant for use on anything from a 1.8 2-Stroke glow all the way up to the big multi cylinder gas motors. These larger Spinners have many large Gas and Glow Engine mounting capabilities.
We can modify your Spinner Back Plates for any large Engine configuration. Go to our Adapter Finder™ or Contact us with your Engine & Propeller Information and see what we can do!
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.
Precision Spinner Slotting