3-1/4″ Spacewalker 2-BLADE Aluminum Spinner
$49.95 – $65.95
Shaped with the "SIG Spacewalker" in mind, this spinner is a hit with sport, scale and competition modelers.
The 3-1/4 " was our first Big Bird spinner and has become much more popular with the amazing growth of Giant Scale in the hobby.
We have 3 other shapes in the 3-1/4 " Diameter. The P-51, the F.A.I and our popular AT-6 Shape.
Check the "Drawing Profiles" on each Shape to pick the one that is right for your project.
All of these are available with light backplate.
Available in 2-3-4 blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 22-10 Zinger 2-Blade
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the bigger engines like Big Zenoahs or Quadras or up to 3.2 Sachs conversions. You can easily take this spinner off the shelf and run it on anything from a 4-stroke 1.20 to a 3.2 Gas motor. This spinner can also be slotted by us for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.
Precision Spinner Slotting