Light Backplate! For the Competitor in you! It's approximately 30% lighter than our Standard unit. It's our Standard slot FAI spinner with a light backplate. Distinctive in it's shape- the FAI style is ALL PATTERN.
Inspired in our early years by some of pattern competition's pioneers- this shape is still popular today. It is shorter and much more complimentary to the particular shapes of today's pattern ships. Sport- Aerobatic- Speed- Fun Fly etc.
We have 5 shapes in the 3 " diameter range- including a Standard shape- an Ultimate- a Special shape and a P-51 version.
Available in 2-3-4 blade with 120-slot versions of each. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 15-6 2-blade Zinger
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .60's to .90's
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.