Light Backplate! You get Ultimate styling with an approximate 30% weight savings! The first of our spinners to be offered in the Ultimate shape. Looks especially nice on the Goldberg Ultimate and many Extras.
This is the same spinner as our TT-2852-B-120- with a light backplate.
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 14-6/10 Zinger
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like the .60's to .90's
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.