An amazing fit on the Great Planes Jets (F-14 and F-15)- this 2-1/4 " Spinner also works remarkably well on smaller Cessna Kits and some Sport Applications where a "Longer Spinner" just looks better.
Some may want to go to with this Long Cone simply because it will allow the longer engine shafts and longer adapters that are just not possible on the shorter Standard 2-1/4 " spinner.
Check out the -120 version (TT-2282-B-120) for the "Bigger Prop Slots" for a great fit on the .90 to 1.20 4 Stroke engines.
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Zinger 12 x 10 Two Blade. Check the 120 version if you need bigger slots for your 4-Stroke.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the smaller engines like .25's to .61's, but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone. Check out the 120-Slot Version for the bigger 4-Stroke Engines
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.