This 2-3/4" Full Round spinner was originally designed for the 1/6th scale Midwest AT-6 Kit and has become on one of our very popular spinners.
This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .60's to .90's. but it also works well on any plane needing this bold dome shape.
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 12 x 8 Graupner 3-blade
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .60's to .90's
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.