3-1/4″ AT-6 2-BLADE Aluminum Spinner
AT-6! This 3-1/4" Full Round spinner was originally designed for the 1/5th scale Byron and Ziroli AT-6. This spinner will work well on any plane needing this bold dome shape.
This spinner is generally meant for the commonly used G-62 or up to a 4.2 Sachs conversion etc. This spinner can be slotted by us for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone and is available with light backplate.
Racers will want to see: # TT-3312-B for Racing prop slots and G-62 modifications designed to fit your needs!
We have 3 shapes in the 3-1/4" diameter- including an F.A.I version and our popular Standard Shape.
Available in 2-3-4 blade. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 20-10 Zinger 2-Blade
Engine Range: This spinner is generally meant for the commonly used G-62 or up to a 4.2 Sachs conversion etc. This spinner can also be slotted by us for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.
Precision Spinner Slotting