This 2-3/4" Full Round spinner was originally designed for the 1/6th scale Midwest AT-6 Kit and has become on one of our very popular spinners.
It also works well on any plane needing this bold dome shape.
Running one of those Big Four Strokes? Be sure to check out the -120 (TT-2732-B-120) They are Slotted for the bigger Props!
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 14-6/10 Zinger
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .60's to .90's
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.