2-3/4″ AT-6 120-SLOT Aluminum Spinner
120-Slot! Same Full Round spinner as the TT-2732-B- but equipped with the "Bigger Prop Slots" that are designed to fit props used on .90 to 1.50 4-Stroke motors.
This spinner was originally designed for the 1/6th scale Midwest AT-6 Kit and has become on one of our very popular spinners.
It works well on any plane needing this bold dome shape.
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 16 x 14 APC 2-blade prop.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the bigger engines like .90 to 1.50 4-Strokes. This spinner can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.
Precision Spinner Slotting