2-1/4″ Std. E-Spinner (Lite) 2-Blade
$32.95 – $45.95
All Tru-Turn Spinners are fully machined from solid barstock aluminum for unmatched performance and weight characteristics.
You've chosen the "Standard" spinner shape. This was the First Spinner shape ever made in our shop in 1985- and is one of our most popular sizes.
The 2-1/4" diameter spinner dresses up 60- size and smaller planes with the superior quality that only Tru-Turn can offer!
This E-Spinner item is specifically intended for use on Electric Motors. see our original spinner options for glow and gas applications - click here Glow
The Standard 2-1/4" Spinner set-up for Electric Applications features a lite backplate and prop slots common to most E propellers in this size range.
See our Electrics Adapter Kits in outrunner and collet options to find the fit that's right for your Motor.
"Light Backplate Included"
Click to see additional image!1.02 oz. / 28.9 Grams
2-1/4" Std. E-Spinner (Lite) 2-BladeFits APC "E" Props 13-4-E to 16-10-E
(USE TT-2282-B-W FOR APC 18"E to 22"E PROPS)ADAPTER REQUIRED"
All Tru-Turn Backplates are fully machined aluminum with a flush mounting aft face and a knurled propeller drive face.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.
Precision Spinner Slotting