Stylish. Originally designed for a smoother- sleek appearance- this shape is perfect for the 27% Spacewalker from Great Planes! It's closely related to our P-51shape.
A must for sport Kits that require that less pointed look or a true mustang shape.
1998 Price reductions have brought new interest to this shape! Compare it to the TT-2502-B and see! Also for you 4-stroke users, check out the -120 for the Bigger Props (TT-2602-B-120)
Available in 2 - 3 & 4-Blade & 120-Slot versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Zinger 12 x 12p Two Blade.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .40's to .75's, but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone. Check out the 120-Slot Version for the bigger 4-Stroke Engines
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.