**THIS SHAPE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - PLEASE SEE OUR P51 AND STANDARD SHAPE ALTERNATIVES HERE: https://www.truturn.com/product-category/spinners/spinner-shape/
Special! Originally designed for the Byron Husky- the Special looks great on many of today's aerobatic Kits too!
We have 5 shapes in the 3" diameter range- including a shorter FAI style- an Ultimate- a P-51 version and our popular Standard shape. Also available with light backplate.
Available in 2-3-4 blade with 120-slot versions of each. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a 15x6 2-blade Zinger
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the mid-size engines like .60's to .90's
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.