Our FAI version was designed for the Pattern airplanes of the 70's & 80's that needed a Shorter or Stubbier looking cone.
This is the smallest spinner that we offer in this "alternate shape " (See the TT-2252-B (Standard).- TT-2232-B (AT-6) and the New TT-2282-B (Jet).
Available in 2- 3- 4-Blade versions. Click to see additional image!
Prop Range: Up to a Zinger 9 x 6 Four Blade.
Engine Range: This Spinner is generally meant for the smaller engines like .25's to .61's, but can be slotted for just about any Prop / Engine Combo that will fit into the cone.
- Adapter kit not included. Check out our Adapter Finder to get the adapter that’s right for you.
- All backing plates are “Flush Mounting”
- All cones have a 10-32 retainer screw
- See Special Slotting Options that we offer!
- Use Caution: For performance and safety, any necessary spinner modifications should be done by Tru Turn.